September 19-20, 2019, Hawkeye AAHAM Fall Conference
· Hilton Garden Inn, Johnston, IA
· Program Agenda and Registration
October 9-11, 2019: AAHAM ANI
· Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
· More Information and to Register at:
November 12, 2019, Fall HFMA-AAHAM Payer Panel
· Iowa Methodist Medical Center – Education and Research Center
For a full list of National Events with AAHAM:
2019 Certification Study Webinars
AAHAM PRESENTS FREE STUDY WEBINARS for all AAHAM CERTIFICATIONS
Whether you are planning on taking any of the AAHAM Certification examinations, preparing for the future, or need the education to do your job better, you want to sign up for this FREE webinar program. Statistically, those who’ve participated in our webinars have a higher pass rate than those who did not.
- The CRCE and CRCP webinars will be multiple sessions covering each section of the exam
- We’ve added another CRIP webinar, which will be one session covering the entire exam
- The CRCS webinar will be one session covering the entire exam
- The CCT webinar will be one session covering the entire exam
Each webinar is 90 minutes and will require a computer, high speed Internet, PowerPoint and a telephone line. The webinar includes a 60-75 minute presentation with a 15-30 minute Q&A period, and a handout provided via email. All of the webinar times will be 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EST.
Please note that you will receive your confirmation and handouts via email the MONDAY BEFORE EACH WEBINAR. The registration is for one line and one computer. The webinar format permits an unlimited amount of people to listen in from one phone. Correspondence and handouts will only be sent to the registrant.
Registrations must be received the WEEK before each session
Earn 3 AAHAM CEUs for EACH study session attended
The full webinar schedule can be found on the online and downloadable registration forms.